Me

Me

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This Spring Break I went to Panama City Beach Florida with a big group of friends. We had a blast laying out on the beach and people watching! The last night we were there we attended a paint party where we all got covered in paint from head to toe. It was the best spring break I've had so far! The only bad part about the trip was the 16 hour drive. On the way to Panama City Beach we accidentally took the scenic route... bad idea if your in a hurry to get there! The drive home was a little scary because half way through our trip I had a grandma seizure and ended up in the hospital. This made our 16 hour trip into about a 24 hour trip!! I was fortunate to have friends with me that knew how to react to the situation. Thanks to all who helped out!
-Fallyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm glad you were with friends that helped you. And I'm jealous of your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete