Me

Me

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Years

We all have our own new years resolutions:

Lose weight
Make some mistakes
Find love
Be happy

Mine is this: I want to learn. I can't be lazy anymore. I used to want to be a chef! I have to stop napping, and waking up in the middle of the night. I have to develop a decent natural sleep pattern. I want my life to be a new thing, a new journey. I want to be a person of character, value, integrity, and ethics. I won't procrastinate and save myself from tricky situations in the future! I want to be more disciplined, smart. Inspiration will always come to you. I need to learn to laugh at my mistakes, we all make them. These simple rules will help me excell, and succeed in life, and my future.

Fallyn!

1 comment:

  1. I think that one of the hardest things in life is to be happy. It is way easier to find something wrong then to see the good. One of my resolutions was to not associate with dbag guys. haha Good luck on keeping up with them!

    ReplyDelete